White Chocolate Fudge
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup light agave
1/2 cup cashew
dash of salt
vanilla bean or dash of vanilla powder
(optional: goji berries, raspberries, chocolate nibs, pistachios)
- high speed blender
- wax or parchment paper
1. – melt cacao butter in warm water bath or in a bowl in your dehydrator.
2. – pour into blender along with cashews, agave, salt, and vanilla.
3. – blend until smooth.
- line a square casserole dish with parchment paper and pour the fudge evenly.
4. – stir in nuts and/or berries.
5. – refrigerate until set. Approximately 2 hours.
6. – cut into squares to serve.
7. – Keep refrigerated between serving.
Sweet Gratitude is a cookbook with a message: raw desserts aren’t only healthier for both people and the planet, they can also be every bit as tasty–indeed as their mainstream counterparts. Tamborra and Rogers, both master dessert chefs at the pioneering San Francisco-based Café Gratitude, present a tantalizing table of after-dinner or any-occasion delights. Illustrated with gorgeous color photographs, the recipes range from simple & quick to advanced & detailed, showing how versatile commonly used fruits and nuts are for innovative & beautiful desserts.