White Chocolate Fudge that melts in your mouth
White Chocolate Fudge
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup light agave
1/2 cup cashew
dash of salt
vanilla bean or dash of vanilla powder
(optional: goji berries, raspberries, chocolate nibs, pistachios)
high speed blender
wax or parchment paper
- melt cacao butter in warm water bath or in a bowl in your dehydrator.
- pour into blender along with cashews, agave, salt, and vanilla.
- blend until smooth.
- line a square casserole dish with parchment paper and pour the fudge evenly.
- stir in nuts and/or berries.
- refrigerate until set. Approximately 2 hours.
- cut into squares to serve.
- Keep refrigerated between serving.
Sweet Gratitude is a cookbook with a message: raw desserts aren’t only healthier for both people and the planet, they can also be every bit as tasty–indeed, sinfully so–as their mainstream counterparts. Tiziana Tamborra and Matthew Rogers, both master dessert chefs at the pioneering San Francisco-based Café Gratitude, present a tantalizing table of after-dinner or any-occasion delights. Illustrated with gorgeous color photographs, the recipes range from simple and quick to advanced and detailed, showing how versatile commonly used fruits and nuts are for whipping up innovative and beautiful desserts. One of our favorites here at The Blue OK.