Sweet — May 16, 2010
Raw chocolate macaroons
* approx 2 dozen cookies
– food processor
– food dehydrator
1. – place cashews in food processor with dash of water and process until smooth.
2. – add half the coconut and sweetener and process for 15 seconds.
3. – add cacao and remaining ingredients.
4. – process until well combined.
5. – scoop onto dehydrator screens and leave in dehydrator for 8-12 hours.
6. – store in Tupperware or fridge or serve immediately.
Featuring forty breathtaking photos and more than seventy-five decadent recipes, Everyday Raw Desserts is the perfect cookbook for raw food enthusiasts, or those looking for a fresh taste. These desserts are sure to charm the senses for an everyday treat and special occasions alike. Under Matthew Kenney's direction, these raw creations will enhance the flavors and pleasures of eating, whether indulging alone or with a large gathering of family and friends.