Raw Chocolate Fudge when you want something sweet
Raw Chocolate Fudge
high speed blender
square casserole dish and wax paper or parchment paper
1. – place coconut oil jar in warm water bath to liquefy
2. – combine coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup and salt and blend until well combined
3. – mixture will be quite thick
4. – line casserole dish with wax paper and pour contents of the blender out with spatula into the lined baking dish.
5. – stir in walnuts, pecans, almonds or other treats as desired
Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
This book is for everyday people who want healthy food and great flavor. It's simple, straightforward, and easy to use. The recipes are for everyone interested in fresh, healthy, local, and organic food that tastes great. Kenney is a chef, restaurateur, caterer, and food writer and has been nominated for the James Beard Rising Star Award. Whether it is a smoothie, a salad, or a midmorning snack, you will enjoy the fresh and delicious recipes Kenney has created. -One of our favorites here in the cafe.